Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sprout85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2012, 08:33 PM
    Free Obgyn Chat?
    My boobs are sore, my nipples are tender, I feel extremely bloated. To the point that my stomach is sticking out. My heart feels heavy, like shortness of breathe. Haven't had my period yet. Had sex on the 13th of march, and my fiancˇ said I had my period 2 weeks ago before that. Can I be pregnant.
    aholstton Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2012, 08:08 AM
    I used to take seasonique bith control and then they stopped making the samples so my doctor switched me over to loestrin 24 fe and said just take the inavtive pills every 3 month. This is the third month and I did not get a period after taking all the inactive pills. What does this mean?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free Obgyn Chat? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my name is Courtney Sykes. I was due to have my period on 9th of October. I have still not gotten my period and I am 1 week and 2 days late now. I have taken about 4 pregnancy tests that have all been negative but I still have not gotten my period yet. I am not under a lot of stress or even...

Free Obgyn Chat? [ 4 Answers ]

I had sex the 14th of feb and got my period the 19rd of feb. from the 28th through the 4th I was nausious everyday in the morning at the same time. My breasts feel fuller since this past Sunday and I have been eating a whole lot and craving certain foods together. I am ver tired and have had some...

Chat with obgyn free? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am currently late 3 days for my period and I have being having cramos and lower back pain for about 2-3 weeks now I took a test this morning and it came out negative what could be the problem?

Free obgyn chat? [ 0 Answers ]

I am 4 weeks pregnant and going through severe withdrawals from oxycodone. I am down to 1.5 mgs from 15 mg 5 times a day for 1 year. I dropped tot his low in 4 days as I just found out I was pregnant. I cannot sleep I am miserable it feels like death. I just want to sleep can I take a bendaryl...

Free Obgyn Chat? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 42 yr old female. I have never had children. No miscarriages or anything to that nature. I was doing myself examination of my breast which includes swueezing the nipples when I found I had a green/white pus substance coming out of my left breast. I got a mammogram today 4/11/11. But what I...

View more questions Search