Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danianah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2007, 02:34 AM
    Falling pregnant a day after period
    Can you get pregnant if you had sex a day after your period finished?
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2007, 02:36 AM
    You can pregnant at any point of the month its just a lot higher a chance when you are ovulating.
    If you have unprotected sex then you run the risk of becoming pregnant.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 19, 2007, 04:53 AM
    Anytime you have sex you run the risk of pregnancy, birth control or not. Birth control is not 100% effective, and I don't know if you are using it or not.

With that said, yes it is possible, but highly unlikely, since you do not ovulate for about 12 - 14 days after the first day of your period. It all depends on your cycle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Day 36 - very light spotting... pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

We are trying for our second child and this is the first attempt. I had my IUD removed August 3 and the lmp started July 26. I never really kept track of my periods before now but I was definitely having it at least every month (so cycle probably not more than 28-30 days) I have had nothing...

Debt validation after 30 day period to answer has expired [ 4 Answers ]

Is it worth my time to send the collection agency a letter to validate the debt since the 30 day window to respond to the court summons has gone by. I sent a form for them to validate to the court within the period, but they are claiming I never responded. I sure wish I would have stumbled on...

Period was a day late and brown [ 5 Answers ]

I'm on the pill and sexually active but my period was approximatly a day late and very brown, is this normal? I have also been stressed lately which I am hoping has caused this! Please help!

Brown discharge after one day period [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. Guys on December 27th I got my period , it was really red and use two pads but on the next two days I started brown discharge. I usually get my period by the end of every month for three days. This is odd to me to have my period on the 27th of Dec for one day what can it be?:) :)

10 day late period but negative pregnancy test [ 5 Answers ]

I am ten days late for my period. It was due dec 17th or 18th. I had gotten them pretty regular the last two months about every 30 days. My boyfriend and I briefly had unprotected sex on Nov 26th and again on dec 26th but he pulled out and was not in there long- also he did not ejaculate. After...

View more questions Search