Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcutie3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 11:02 PM
    Implantation? Brown discharge with pink for 3 days, headaches
    OK.. first off.. I know there is only one sure way to know, and I have an appointment on Tuesday which is the same day that my fiancé is being deployed. Shocked so I need to give him some headsup before he come back. Also took a home test which came out negative.. but we know how that goes...

Ok I'm on Birth Control and we had sex on New Year's (woo hoo) and I missed that day's pill and doubled up the next day (so I missed Sunday, the start of a new pack, and took it Monday 1st & 2nd)

My menstrual was suppose to come on the 25th but instead I got only a brown discharge on the 24th with a few light spots of pink, lasted for only 3 days.

Had heartburn, gas, cramps, and headaches the 23th through the 27th.. could it be IMPLANTATION? Because it's 2-3 weeks after sex and around the same time of period.

I have been on the pill before and never experienced this before and I have return to this method for 4 months now. I know it is normal to see old blood after your menstrual but before not so sure.

NO symptoms and I don't know if I'm not pregnant or I took the test too early... so I'm getting bloodwork done.. BUT MY Fiancé IS LEAVING TUESDAY.. and I don't know if I should tell him now because we won't be able to talk or write until May?

Check out some similar questions!

Pink spotting and brown discharge now 13 days late and negative pregnancy test! [ 4 Answers ]

My last two periods were late but was normal. But this month when my period was due I had light pink spotting followed by a brown discharge and then nothing. I am now 13 days late and have had a negative pregnancy test. I've been bloated and have has an excessive amount of gas and my appetite is...

No period, pink and brown spotting, headaches [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, My last period was October 3rd, 2009 and lasted for 6 days.. Since then I have been sexually active. Today, is November 19th, 2009 and I still haven't gotten by period. Last week November 11th-Nov, 14, 2009 I had pink and brown spotting and felt like my period was coming on but just was a...

Brown discharge on and off two days, light pink spotting a few days, now light brown [ 7 Answers ]

OK, I was due for my next depo January 3rd at the latest and didn't get it, so I have been detoxing since. Well I thought I was getting my first period on February 13th when all this started. From day one the bleeding didn't look right the color was just off it was more brownish black with a hint...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.