Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cgt22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 12:20 PM
    Missed birth control pills, spotting, pregnancy symptoms and late period
    I have missed four or five pills this month I'm on azurette, I spotted about a week ago for a couple days. I'm now two days late for my period, I have had unprotected sex a lot this month and I have been having some pregnancy symptoms from when I have looked up online. Could I be pregnant?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jan 30, 2012, 12:29 PM
    Pregnancy symptoms are different for everyone. Take a pregnancy test using first morning urine.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 30, 2012, 01:38 PM
    Of course, first even when taken as you should, birth control is not 100 percent effective.
    Once you miss one and for each one you miss, they are less and less effective.
    You would need to be back on for almost a month to be fully up to max protection.

So yes of course, non correct birth control, sex with no protection.

Of course three days is not really "late" many women are plus or minus a week all the time.

But take a home pregnancy test, using the first urine of the morning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Got off from pills,missed period,and then spotting,am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello.. I was taking pills for almost 3 years.But my husband and I decided to conceive a baby,so I finished my last pack of diane pills.After 4 days(DEC.9 2011) I got my period.And then we had unprotected sex.and then after one month I've never had my period.. but yesterday jan.22,2012.. when I...

Having symptoms of pregnancy, but I'm on birth control and haven't missed any periods [ 3 Answers ]

"I've been dizzy, nauseated,and have had a loss of appetite lately as well as very fatigued. I haven't missed any periods however I am on birth control and I'm sexually active. Should I take a pregnancy test just in case?"

Got switched to a new birth control, period is late, negative pregnancy test? [ 0 Answers ]

When I was on my birth control last month I forgot to take it for four days in a row, which made me have my period a week early. When I was finished my period my gyno switched me to a stronger birth control pill called Apri. I have taken those pretty consistently with a few times when I just forgot...

Birth Control missed pills [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, I forgot to take my last pill on Saturday a week ago, and then I was not able to pick up my prescription today, and will have to pick it up in the morning. What should I do. Do I take the last pill and the next one tomorrow morning, and then the Monday one on Monday night. I am sexually...

View more questions Search