Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bittersweet93 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 03:17 PM
    Am I pregnant! Help me asap!
    Ok so I had an overload of information on Google and I need your help.
    So I haven't gotten my period for THIS month (jan) and I have sex on a regular basis mostly protected. I got my period early DEC. I thought I was going to get my period soon because after sex I started getting a little brown blood. BUT NOW I've been getting light pink discharge and still haven't gotten my period and after sex I got a lot of dark red or brown blood come out. Its been over a week with little of brown blood, pink discharge and only twice have I seen actual blood like menstrual but it so so little not little enough to be invisible but little enough to not really need a whole tampon.
    It smells but not like fish. I don't believe its an infection. Maybe its spotting?
    And can I take a pregnancy test while spotting? What can it be? Thanks.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2012, 06:40 PM
    Hi bittersweet93... welcome to AMHD,

Since you haven't gotten your period for January, try a test. The spotting/bleeding won't alter your results. Be sure to follow the directions for the test carefully. If it is negative, wait and see what happens when your period would be due for February. If still no actual period, test again or see your doctor.
    bittersweet93 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 08:11 PM
    Thank you for your response
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 29, 2012, 08:44 PM
    Agree, also the first urine of the morning gives best results. But it should be time to test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help asap please. [ 1 Answers ]

Which of the values below is impossible for the descriptive measure in question? Answer r = 1.25 mean = -0.2 s = 3.4 both (a) and (b) both (a) and (c)

Possibly pregnant? Need help ASAP! [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm about 2 weeks late on my period. I've been getting nausea for about a week and a half now. I have very bad insomnia at night (its 3 AM as I type) and I feel like my body temp goes up when I'm trying to go to bed. I've been a little moodier but not much. I've had cramping (very similar to...

I Think I May Be Pregnant But I'm Not Sure. Please Answer ASAP [ 18 Answers ]

All right I had sex about a week after my period and we used a condom but when he pulled out with the condom still on, I still felt his sperm. Is that normal? Well its been 2 almost 3 weeks since then and this past Sunday morning I had bled really pink but only once. Later on that day and the next...

Do you think my friend is pregnant! Suggestions ASAP! [ 2 Answers ]

My friend is desperate to have a baby. She was married for couple of months and this is the first time that her period is late and she believs that she's pregnant. Her cycle is the 10th of evry month and she hadn't gotten it yet so could she be pregnant?? HELP:

I Need Help Asap! [ 4 Answers ]

Please help me, I have been trying for a Baby for 3 years I have had no luck.I want to get pregnant I have try everything from herbs to medication can someone help me with any information.How can I increase my chance of getting pregnant :( :( :(

View more questions Search