Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Esh1613 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 27, 2012, 03:06 AM
    Perineum pain after childbirth
    How long does the perineum pain stays after childbirth. I delivered more than 3 moths back and my perineum still hurts. Please tell me is it normal.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex after childbirth [ 16 Answers ]

My wife had our child 3 and 1/2 weeks ago by C-section. She is healing fast compared to others we know who have had kids through the same procedure. How realistic is it for me to believe that she is ready for sex closer to 4 weeks than 6? We go back to the OB/GYN soon and we are both hoping that...

Back and Joint pain after childbirth? [ 1 Answers ]

3 months ago I gave birth by c section. It was a long labor and afterwards I had a lot of back pain and still do along w/sharp pains in my abdomen. It is an achy pain that travels across the lower back. Every time I walk I feel electricity shoot up to my neck. I feel stiff and weak after sitting...

Sex after childbirth [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and I have been married 15 years and have 3 children. Her first delivery was very difficult. Since then (13 years ago) she says sex has not been the same. Sex is not painful; however, her orgasms feel "100 miles away". She also feels anxious before orgasm as if it may hurt; however, she...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.