Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GENNI91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2012, 09:06 PM
    Help with starting a new family
    Hi I'm 21 I have a weird irregular menstrual cycle my new fiancŽ and I are trying to start a new family and we've been trying for almost a year now and I was wondering is there anything I can do or take to help the situation my last menstrual cycle was August 11th please if you have any info that can help please email me at >Removed< thanks genesis

Check out some similar questions!

Starting a family [ 2 Answers ]

My man and I want to start a family in 2013 this will be our first try mester what should we expect. Ps I am am on the depo shot how soon will I be able to start a family?

Starting a class action law suit against the Superior court of Justice, Family court. [ 9 Answers ]

I have suffered for the last 4 years under the brutal family court decisions.I was ordered to pay a large sum of $6992 monthly, although my annual income is only $22,162 a year on my assessment. I explained to the court that I don't make that amount of money but the court never listened to my side...

I talked to my boyfriend about starting a family a few days after his mom's death [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all.Here is my situation,I't's very long so I'm just going to give you the picture for you to understand. My boyfriend and I met many years ago.I was 29 and he was 23.I'm Italian and he is Irish.I've been loving him ever since I met him,but he always pushed me away.We are now officially...

Starting a family too young? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello. I was having a discussion with my brother's girlfriend, who just turned 19 last month, about her future and wanting to have more kids. Her and my brother had a little boy in March, and he'll be 7 months on the 22nd of this month. She was explaining to me how she was so excited to have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.