Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    antonia26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 12:31 AM
    3mos and no period, negative hcg test, what's wrong
    My last cycle was in November, I've took over 8 pregnancy test and all of them were Neg.
    My stomach is getting fuller and I starting use the bathroom frequently, but the thing that concern me the most that being that I want to be pregnant so bad, That I think it could be mind over matter. My doctor can not see me in another 3wks. What should I do cause I'm freaking out.:confused:
    wendela van den broek Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 04:41 AM
    Go to a clinic, get a quantative blood tes (measures HCG quantity). At least it will make you feel better to be taking matters into you own hands. Don't fret, your cycle could just be out of wack, especially because you're freaking out. It's that familiar story of the chicken and the egg : what's causing what? I feel for you though - am going through the same thing. Am waiting for my ob-gyn to get back to me with some advice.
    Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help Confused Missed Period But negative Test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am a little concerned (although I probably don’t need to be) and I am keen to hear some opinions from others. My last period started on the 14th November, it is now 45 days later and still no period. My periods normally come about every 30 to 35days(not too sure exactly as I haven’t...

10 day late period but negative pregnancy test [ 5 Answers ]

I am ten days late for my period. It was due dec 17th or 18th. I had gotten them pretty regular the last two months about every 30 days. My boyfriend and I briefly had unprotected sex on Nov 26th and again on dec 26th but he pulled out and was not in there long- also he did not ejaculate. After...

Hcg Levels And Menstrual Period [ 1 Answers ]

Can you still have HCG in your system and get your menstrual period?

Negative test [ 2 Answers ]

My period was due to start January 7th. My last one was December 10th. I have my period every 28 days. I was also due to start February 4th but didn't. I have taken six home tests that came back negative. I feel pregnant and I have all the symptoms of pregnancy. Anyone had this problem? Do you...

Help No Period But negative Test< What The? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I am a little concerned (although I probably don’t need to be) and I am keen to hear some opinions from others. My last period started on the 14th November, it is now 45 days later and still no period. My periods normally come about every 30 to 35days(not too sure exactly as I haven’t...

View more questions Search