Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fallingdarkness Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 07:32 AM
    Abdominal cramps light bleeding after peroid
    I received my Last depo prov-era shot on August 31st 2011. I had been on it for over 7 years with no breaks in between injections. I got the bone density scans that I have been required to get. Once every two years. I get pap tests. Though this past year I have not gotten one due to the fact I've been moving around a lot and haven't been stable or settled enough to do anything until the past 6 months. I am waiting for a phone call from my Dr for my appointment.
    I had my period, it ended just after Christmas. Everything was normal up until yesterday. Which is when I started to have a dull pain in my abdominal area accompanied with very light and light colored bleeding. Not enough to even require a tampon. But enough to stain toilet paper when I use the washroom. Could I be pregnant? Me and my fiancˇe have decided to try and become pregnant, naturally.. We were told by my doctor it can take up to two or three years for me to be able to get pregnant naturally due to the depo.
    fallingdarkness Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 09:46 AM
    *edit.. since I cannot find an edit option* my breasts have been tender, for the past month. I was not sure if that was from discontinuing the because or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad cramps with light bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

My period was a week late. Since arriving it has been super light but I still have painful cramps. Normally very regular. Should I take a pregnancy test?

Late period, lower abdominal cramps [ 1 Answers ]

I skipped a month of my birth control pills because I forgot to pick them up. I have been on birth control for about 2 1/2 years since I had a baby. My periods are usually regular from being on the pill. So now I am about a week late on my period, haven't got it yet. I had intercourse about 3 times...

26 weeks pregnant with bad abdominal cramps [ 2 Answers ]

I am 26 weeks pregnant and I have been having some bad abdominal cramps. I have also felt really light headed and very shaky. This is my first pregnancy so I have no idea what is normal and what is not. Should I be worried?

Bleeding and abdominal pain [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me, because I am desperate at this point.. . I have been having lower abdominal pain and irregular bleeding for several months now. I have gone to two family care physicians, the emergency room and my obgyn. I have had X-rays, a CT scan, a pelvic ultrasound, bloodwork, my obgyn has...

View more questions Search