Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mamoletsane Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2012, 02:03 PM
    Sore nipple 15 days after ovulation?
    Hi I just had my periods now 15 days ago, my nipples are so so sore & becoming little big I can't even touch them, my fiancˇ thinks that I might be pregnant. We have been trying to have a baby for 6 months now. Please help. Christine.
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Jan 1, 2012, 04:53 PM
    Could be a symptom of a lot of things or it could be nothing. You'll just have to wait and see with your next period. But of course if you're having unprotected sex but if you just had a period 15 days ago you probably wouldn't have symptoms yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore breasts for 2wks after ovulation (not pregnant) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I came of the cerzatte pill at the beginning of March 6wks after, I had a period and have subsquentially had two more regular as clock work. I am trying for a baby and have been monitoring my ovulation as soon as this happens my breasts become sore and stay that way for two weeks till my...

Sore breast and nipple. [ 2 Answers ]

Last month(August) I had my period on the 14th and lasted for two weeks. Which it never happened before. And on the 4th of this month, I had another period. Which lasted only two days and it was extremely light red. It is the 22nd and my breast and nipple are really sore. Normally, before I have my...

I am having sore breats for about 4 days my period is due in 4 days, I don't normally [ 0 Answers ]

Have sore breasts before my period and do not think that I am pregnant what could be another cause, could it just be my upcoming period? I did have a miscarriage 4 months ago and my hormones have been all out of wack and my last period I had to go to emerg because there was so much bleeding (I was...

Best ovulation days [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my husband are trying to have a baby and I looked on the internet to see when my ovulation day was and they asked how long is your luteal phase what does that mean?? :confused:

Nipple piercing- sore and bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I have had my nipple pierced for around 4 years and after a work out last week it is very sore. I thought it would pass and I have been cleaning it but it has been bleeding small amounts. (which I should mention is not entirely made up of blood as the colour is too thin.) I am not sure what to...

View more questions Search