Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NtvdAs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2012, 09:52 AM
    Period due 16 days ago, not pregnant.
    I'm usually irregular wit a cycle anywhere from 27 days to 35 days. My last period was on the 14 of nov till the 20 , the longest in a while. My period was due on the 16 th of December so that's 17 days late . All 3 home test show negative , my doctor thinks I might have to wait for another week a do a blood test. He's creating that I'm not pregnant :( . But thinks I may have PCOS, didn't give me another option. Had to force him to write out an ultrasound because I feel an odd flutter in the lower right quadrant of my abdomen , could be gas. No other sx of pregnant although I do get the occasional lower back pain and cramps
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2012, 10:33 AM
    What is your question? If a Doctor examined you and doesn't know anything here would be a guess.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 1, 2012, 11:28 AM
    Not sure why you wanted a ultrasound either, or at least till the doctor did his other tests. And yes it could be any of these, including pregnancy that is not showing up yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I have unprotected sex 6 days before I'm due on a period can I get pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex 6 days before I'm due on a period I'm now 5 days late and sore boobs but a pregnancy test says negative can I still be pregnant?

Unprotected sex 7 days before period was due and still got period? Pregnant or not? [ 13 Answers ]

Okay so me and my boyfriend had sex for the second time, it was 7 days before my period was due, condom split but he pulled out as soon as it did because he felt it split.. I was worried about it all week and then exactly 7 days after I got my normal period an it lasted the normal amount of time as...

Can I become pregnant 3 days before period due was late but only had spotting? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and patner had unprotected sex 3 days before my period was due? Was a few days late then only had spotting? My period is not due tiolo 24-25th of feb when is best to take a test and it be accurate?

View more questions Search