Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dobrich Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2011, 12:10 AM
    On what exact date did I get pregnant?
    Usually I have my period normally but I had sex with two different guys with no condom with in two days I would like to know most likely which one is the father with out the dna test
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 31, 2011, 12:25 AM
    The two possibilities are too close in date to know. There will have to be a DNA test performed once the baby is born.

This isn't a chat board. Our site nurse or other medical experts will see this and will respond, but right now they are all offline. Please be patient.
    dobrich Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2011, 12:48 AM
    I'm do in August 13 2012
    I had slept with two guys with in two days and I'm scared because I'm not sure exactly which one is going to be the father please held and not keep saying the dna because that's easy but now the second guy is my fiancé.
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Dec 31, 2011, 12:11 PM
    There is no way to know until you have a DNA test. Not the answer you want but that's the truth.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 31, 2011, 05:38 PM
    There is now to tell , even if it had been within two or three week of each other. Estimated dates are just that, guesses.

So within two days of each other, there is no way at all, to ever know until the child is born and a DNA test if done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I tell the exact date that I got pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

So I was with 2 different guys and am unsure who's the father of my newborn son. My due date was August 1st 2011 although I had him on July 25th 2011. Was pregnant for 9 months and 3 weeks. Last period estimated late October. (25th?) help? :)

When was the exact date I got pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

My due date is November 17 what was the date I got pregnant

The exact date I became pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

Since my due date is November-5-2009 what is the exact date I got pregnant?

Exact date I got pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

How can I tell the exact date I got pregnant

How can I tell the exact date I got pregnant. [ 4 Answers ]

This may sound crazy but I really need help. I had sex with my boyfriend sometime between April 1-5. I had ran into my Ex and had sex with him sometime in March.. maybe around the 11th. My due date has been set to Dec. 25. I am just trying to figure out if there is an exact way to figure out...

View more questions Search