Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheftell929 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2011, 07:59 PM
    Right shoulder pain
    I have right shoulder pain bp 108/62 no protein in urine. I had strep a few days ago and a cold now. Is there anything I should be worried about. The pain is a dull tender ache.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoulder pain [ 2 Answers ]

I woke up yesterday with extreme shoulder pain. It hurts to lift my arm up and shoots down to my elbows. I feel a bump on my shoulder. I put shoulder cream but it doesn't seem to help. What is it and how to cure at home. Should I see a dr.

Shoulder pain, [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so, a few weeks ago I woke up, and my right shoulder was all kinds of messed up. I thought it was some muscle strain or something that would go away, but I am now convinced it might be a torn rotator cuff or something. It hurts from my shoulder blade to around the top of my arm. Anyone want to...

Shoulder PAIN [ 1 Answers ]

I've had a pain in my shoulder for about 8 months now. I went to bed one night push my body up to the pillow and my shoulder popped now it's had a burning pain ever sense. If I move my arm behind me and up it hurts any ideas. No I haven't been to the doctor yet.

Shoulder pain [ 2 Answers ]

I am having shooting pain down my biceps and I feel like its coming from my shoulder, what could it be?

Pain in shoulder [ 1 Answers ]

I have got a sharp pain on my shoulder blade it starts up during the night ,my hands get pins and needles as well ,it is on my right side ,but previous to this I had a stiff neck ,my g.p says its joint pain is this so or should I get a second opinion.:rolleyes:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.