Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    echelonmom76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2011, 04:22 PM
    Had a L.E.E.P. 3 yrs. Ago and trying to conceive
    I am 35 yrs. Old, and I had a L.E.E.P. Procedure done 3 yrs. Ago. I was also on DepoProvera for 5 yrs. Until last Dec. (2010) and my partner and I have been trying for another for 5 months. Unsuccessfully. Could the L.E.E.P. Play a part in our troubles? We really want another and we realize the chances are getting slim the older we get. Any tips or advice will be greatly appreciated!

Check out some similar questions!

I am 27 yrs old, I had an abortion 6 yrs ago after abortion I put multiloader (loop). [ 1 Answers ]

I am 27 yrs old, I had an abortion 6 yrs ago after abortion I put multiloader (loop). After 2 yrs got pregnant and again I aborted the child and got 3 yrs loop inserted. Last month I took of the loop. My husband still do not wants a child I do not have a single kid. 1: Is again putting Loop for 3...

A Debt from 20 yrs ago [ 1 Answers ]

I financed some furniture 20 years ago, in 1988 or 1989. I was evicted with 72 hours to leave premises. I called the furniture company and informed them because I didn't have anywhere to take the furniture, everything went on the sidewalk. Now the family is trying to collect in 2007. What are my...

Betrayal 25 yrs ago [ 21 Answers ]

I have always been very insecure and jealous. Recently my husband of 40 yrs told me that he went to a nude bar 25 yrs ago and I cannot stop thinking about it. I was 1000 miles away while he was in Tx staying with an uncle trying to find work. We were losing our home due to his being laid off and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.