Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mukami Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2011, 12:12 AM
    Conceiving a boy
    I was hoping to get a boy only two have girl and this is really stressing me up I have two girls and I love them but would love to have a boy.is there any method I can use.I live in 3rd world country
    Please assist
    Thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 30, 2011, 12:34 AM
    All the luck of the draw..
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 30, 2011, 12:40 AM
    No, there is currently no way to do this. There are many scams and lies, so never give anyone money to tell you how to do it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 30, 2011, 11:35 AM
    Does not matter where you live, except in a 3rd world nation there are more myths and scams.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Conceiving a boy [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I have two beautiful girls, ages 2 and 3. We are soon going to try for a third child and want to have a boy. Do you know of any tips on how to conceive a boy?:)

For conceiving [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Is it okay if the semen spills out after sexual intercourse? Wil I be able to be pregnant even if the semen spills out. I have tried keeping a pillow under my hips but the moment I get up all spills. Even if I wake up in the morning , it spills. Can you suggest someway when it doesn't spill...

Boy meets girl. Boy falls for her. Girl has boyfriend. Boy is lost. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all. Thanks for being here. I will try to explain my situation briefly. Hope you have the time to read and reply. I'm 23, virgin and never have kissed a girl. Been to worried about my professional life until now. Three months ago I've met a beautiful girl at university (project partner)...

Conceiving a baby boy [ 15 Answers ]

Hi , I have a girl baby & desire my next child could be a boy . I have heard that a diet rich in potassium , magnesium and high in sodium helps conceiving a male child , I would like to know how true is it ? Kingly also suggest any other ways which could be helpful to me conceiving a baby boy ....

View more questions Search