Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    St1987 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2011, 04:46 PM
    Am I pregnant
    I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a few times at the beginning of this month. My period is normally quite regular, I was due on 22/12/11 but my period did not come until 25/12/11 and only last 2 days. Today I have had some brown spotting. I have been having pregnancy symptoms, sore breasts, headaches, frequent trips to the toilet, nausea, fatigue, but I have been having slight stomach cramps and backaches.. Am I pregnant or was that just my period?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2011, 05:10 PM
    Until you get tested and get a negative... you might be...

If you are having unprotected sex... you must be actively trying to get pregnant. Otherwise you would be using birth control.
    A.Hoppel Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Dec 28, 2011, 05:34 PM
    Was your "period" light or heavy? Describe it..
    St1987 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2011, 03:30 AM
    It wasn't heavy but I wouldn't say it was light either.. It was a normal flow but stop completely after to 2 days

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

View more questions Search