Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rmorale1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2011, 10:03 AM
    Had sex one day after my mentruation finished and bled the next day?
    I had sex one day after my mentruation and bleed the next day.Will I be at risk of pregnancy?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 27, 2011, 11:23 AM
    Yes, anytime, even during your period, it is possible to become pregnant. ( although a lot less likely)

My guess is you are not, but you asked if there was a chance, so yes, it can happen at anytime during the month, and birth control is not 100 percent, so yes you could be

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had sex on the 1st day of my period and the next day it continued.Am I pregnant? [ 13 Answers ]

On the first day of my period, it was very light and I had sex.It didn't stop completely after having sex, but it was even lighter. The next day my period continued normally.Now I still have my period 4 days after, which is normal for me.Is there any chance I can be pregnant, even though my period...

I had a period for 2 weeks and then had unprotected sex the day it finished could I b [ 44 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex a few times before my period was due then my period came and it wasn't the same it was heavy then light then gone this went on for 2 weeks when my period usually lasts 5 to 7 days then I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend the day my period finished so I want to know could I...

Having sex the day before ovulation day [ 1 Answers ]

My husband & I are trying to conceive our first child. We work a lot so its harder to get time to try. My last menstrual was on the 5th of October and My calender for ovulation was set on the 17 I was supposed to ovulate. I also did the finger test, seemed I was ovulating. We had sex on the 16th...

Can you bleed the next day after having sex [ 4 Answers ]

OK. I had sex about a day ago. I don't think I bleed after having sex. But today I found a spot of my blood on my underwear. I had my period a week ago. Does it mean I'm pregnant?

Last day of period had sex then next day re bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I have just finished my menstrual period on day 7 I had long sex with my boy friend. On day 8 I have began to re bleed light bright red for 5 days with no indication of stopping. Is this normal never experienced it before I am steralised therfore no pregnancy threats and sex was unprotected:o

View more questions Search