Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bex96ify Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2011, 10:37 AM
    Feeling bloated after 2 days of intercourse?
    Hi.. I had intercourse 2 days ago and I feel bloated and fatter. My stomach has a werid feeling and I don't know if this is an early sign of pergenacny or not. This was my first time doing intercourse and I'm scared. Can someone please answer my question? I'm really scared!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 24, 2011, 11:07 AM
    No you will not fell anything for pregnancy in two days.
    Did you use condoms or are you on birth control.

But you first real sign will be if you miss your next period.
    awesomagic Posts: 69, Reputation: 46

Dec 30, 2011, 11:03 AM
    Have your parents (or responsible adult) ever spoken to you about sex? You're probably afraid because you are uninformed. Fr Chuck is right. You can't know about pregnancy after only 2 days. You will just have to wait. In the mean time, talk to someone trustworthy about sex BEFORE you mess up your life. I'm not trying to sound mean, but you really shouldn't be messing around with sex until you know exactly what you're doing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 days late bloated? [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex and 2 days later had a period, it was light and stopped for a day then back on for a few days not as long as usual, so a week after I took a text and it was negative as it was too soon. 2 weeks later took another and still ned and prob to soon, I am now waiting for my second...

Bloating feeling after intercourse [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, and Goodmorning all. I was just wondering why I would have a bloating feeling in my lower abdomen, above my pubic bone after my boyfriend and I have intercourse? Can intercourse be so wild and crazy to the point of him unintentionally pushing a lot of air inside of me, and that be the reason...

View more questions Search