Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cuz20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2011, 10:53 PM
    I need answers. I'm starting to worry.
    I'm 8days late never was late before. Took 2 test they were negative. 2 weeks ago me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex few times and he left it in. Could I be testing early? My last period was nov7 and lasted 7days.
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Dec 17, 2011, 06:15 PM
    I suggest that you go and see your doctor the testing they can give is more accurate.
    cuz20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2011, 07:31 PM
    Thank u
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Jan 2, 2012, 01:45 PM
    Your welcome
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 2, 2012, 02:02 PM
    Yes it could be too early if it happened just two weeks ago.

I will assume you are trying to get pregnant, since you are having unprotected sex. You may want to wait about 2 more weeks to test at home if period does not come, Or go to your doctor now.

Good luck, it does sound like you could be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

98 accord ex v-6 has trouble starting. Runs fine once started, but hard starting [ 1 Answers ]

It usually starts OK in the morning, but once its warmed up, it has a lot of problems continuing to start. Sometimes it starts, revs to idle, then dies again. After about ten minutes and a couple of tries, it starts right up and drives away fine. Any thoughts? We know we can't replace the fuel...

I had unprotected sex 2 weeks after starting the pill have I got anything to worry. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi! I started taking the pill two or three days after my period finished and I had unprotected sex roughly just over two weeks after starting the pill. Have I got anything to worry about when it comes to pregnancy? I'm just worried as I know the pill I'm on, which is microgynon 30 by the way,...

Missed period, starting to worry [ 2 Answers ]

I am 18 years old, and have currently missed my period. My period was due on November 26th 2008. It is now December 2nd and no period. I took a home test on November 28th and it was negative. I haven't been worrying until today really. I have had no cramping, just slight pressure in my lower...

Should I worry? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 18 years old with a 2 month old. The father to my baby who I was with for a year and a half, left me when I was 6 months pregnant and had no contact with him till about 3 weeks before my son was born. Now that my son is almost 2 months old he is wanting to take me to court so he can take him...

View more questions Search