Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmartin3832 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2011, 07:36 AM
    Pregnancy symptoms when you have pcos
    I have pcos and trying to get pregnant.. however..
    I have been feeling different
    Light headed, craving things I wouldn't normally crave.
    "Periods" (I don't have regular periods... normally 1-2 a year)
    Since August I have had some minor bleeding... not much... but each month since
    I have had some bleeding plus I feel I am gaining weight... I have taken a pregnancy test at
    Home and it is negative. What else could this be?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2011, 04:46 PM
    You could always see your doctor about having a blood test done for pregnancy to confirm for sure one way or the other. The irregular bleeding and weight gain can be part of the PCOS, even if you haven't had it before. Best to rule out or confirm a pregnancy and go from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PCOS, missed periods, and pregnancy symptoms [ 0 Answers ]

I have PCOS but for close to a year, my period has been regular without the use of any medications. On 4/24 (day ovulation was to occur according to my calendar), I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I expected my period on 5/8 but instead had brown spotting for about 4 days and that is it. ...

Pregnancy and PCOS? [ 3 Answers ]

I have PCOS and my last period was December 5th and the one before that on July, meaning there is no way to keep an ovulation cycle track. I slept with my husband on the 13th and 31st then later on the 6th of January. Started very light spotting on the 8th which lasted till the 10th. On the 11th...

PCOS, Metformin, and pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Here is the situation: My husband and I are trying to conceive. I unfortunately have PCOS, and because of that, I do not have periods, ever. We've been having unprotected sex for over a year and a half with no luck. My gyno suggested metformin, and I am taking 500mg once daily. I have been...

PCOS, because, and Pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, so I guess I'll start with the fact that I have been to the doctor about my "No Periods" issue, as stated in another question I have asked, "No periods, Neg Tests." The doctor "thinks" I have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome). We did multiple tests, Hormone levels, Urine pregnancy tests,...

View more questions Search