Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hunterbug_09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2011, 08:48 PM
    Pregnant on mirena band?
    I've had the mirena band for about 4months now, and at first I had terrible.cramping an periods that last two weeks every month, except this time, I'm very regular an should have started on the 12th of October, I've had bad cramping an no bleeding at all, I'm very paranoid about being pregnant, I have a 2 year old an a 6month old, both were high risk pregnancys. I've also had an increase in apetite an bad moodswings. Could this just be the iud causing this or could I be pregnant?

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant with mirena? [ 5 Answers ]

I have had the mirena IUD for about a year and a half I haven't had a period for some time now (which is why I decided on that form of BC) I already have a 2 1/2 year old sone. Lately however I have been having some of the same symptoms as when I was pregnant before.. Tender breast, terrible...

How do I get pregnant with the Mirena? [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get pregnant with Mirena? I have had period for the first year that I have had it I have had it almost 2 years now and I haven't had a period for two months

Anyone gotten pregnant while on Mirena? [ 2 Answers ]

I had it inserted after me 3rd son in March 2009. Last year about this time I was worried I was pregnant with all the usual symptoms. They eventually passed... but they are worse now with nausea to the point I cannot eat somedays and I have serious food aversions. I lost 10 lbs while dieting and...

I have mirena.but I think I'm pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am a mother of four.I had the minera put in me in July 2nd 2008.I had a 5 day period in that month.now I didn't have a period till nov. and its flow is light and brown and I do feel like I have pregnant systoms, such as spoting light brown, cravings, belly harding and getting bigger, sore...

Can I be pregnant on the mirena? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and have been on the mirena since the 3rd march since then I have split with my partner nad am now with guy and very settled and happy accept I have irregular bleeding I at first put this down to having sex more often and him being more endowded then my ex! But it has continued I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.