Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sara_aguilera83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2011, 01:50 PM
    Pregnant and pulling stuff out of tall boxes
    I am 14 weeks and 6 days pregnnat with my second baby. My question is I was getting a jacket out a tall box for my husband while I was standing on a chair and I pulled the jacket out. It was buried under some things and that was why I pulled it out. While I was pulling it out I had felt was like to a kick on my left side of my stomach. My stomach got a little hard and I had very very mild back pain. This just happened an hour ago and I no longer have back pain. Nor did or do I have any stomach pain from the pulling. Please tell me what it was and what I can do.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2011, 04:35 PM
    Can only guess, but it sounds as though you stretched some of the ligaments that support the uterus, or slightly pulled a muscle.

Since it was not lasting or severe, it shouldn't be a problem, other than causing you discomfort.

I'm more concerned about you standing on the chair! If you fell, most likely all would be well as baby it well protected, but best not to take the chance if you don't have to.
    sara_aguilera83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2011, 07:43 PM
    THANK YOU SOOO MUCH. I have some discomfort but no were near severe or painful. I however do feel my little one move around inside my belly as I write this. =) and through out the day. Once again thank you so much for your help and concern. =)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 1m70cm tall.How tall am I in feet and inches? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 23 and I'm 1m70 for 60kgs but I am the smallest among all the kids in my family.The youngest is 16 and she is 1m80 and 90kgs.Please help me I am trying to get a modelling agency and I need a little push up!!

Will I be tall? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 15 1/2 years old and I'm 5'11. My dad is 6' and my mom is 5'7" and my bother is 6'2". I play basketball, so I want to be pretty tall, around 6'4" or 6'5"... does anyone think I might get that tall?. my doctor said I'll be tall, but he didn't say really how tall.

I'm pregnant and when I squeeze my nipples white stuff comes out? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm pregnant and when I squeeze my nipples or sometimes take off my bra I notice there is white stuff that comes out. Im not sure what it is as its hard... please help!!

Boyfriend moved stuff in, then broke up with me. Do I get to keep the stuff? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I decided to move in together. He brought stuff to my apartment, and I got rid of a lot of my stuff to accommodate for his stuff (i.e, bed, TV, etc). Then he decided that we needed a new couch, so I got rid of my couch and he bought us a new one. Few months later and we are broken...

How to get tall? [ 10 Answers ]

Hii.I don't know... I'm 15 and still my height is about 5 foot 5 inches... I need to know how can I get my body to grow... evrybody thinks that I'm 12 but I'm not... it makes me embaressed... help me... how do I get tall...

View more questions Search