Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juicy.fruit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 04:10 PM
    I'm trying to figure out the exact day I got pregnant Please help
    I'm trying to figure out the exact day I got pregnant. I had sex with my boyfriend sept 8th then I saw my ex and we had sex sept 10th then I had my period sept 12th I didn't have sex again until sept 25th with my boyfriend when did I get pregnant?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2011, 04:16 PM
    Unless you had certain types of medical assistance to become pregnant, you won't know the exact day that you conceived.

However, given the information you provided, odds are greatest that you got pregnant from the sex on Sept. 25th.

This is because most women will not ovulate right before a period... it can happen, but it is not the norm. The sex on the 25th of Sept. puts you right where the average time for ovulation would occur with a period starting Sept. 12.

If you need to know for certain who the father is, you would need to have a DNA test done once baby is born.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you tell the exact day you conceived according to your due date? [ 5 Answers ]

I went through a break up around the time I got pregnant, the break up happened December 13th so I am slightly concerned about my conception dates. I would like to know if it was the boyfriend I had or my partner after him. Most things I look up online say that you can find the day you conceived...

How to find out the exact day you got pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I'm in a huge mess and I'm really ashamed of it... I have a boyfriend and we always have unpretected sex because we are trying to have a baby well I can't remember the exact day I got my period but I'm thinking it was around the 21st of may 2010 on Friday the 28th I had unpretected sex with my ex.....

How can I tell the exact date I got pregnant. [ 4 Answers ]

This may sound crazy but I really need help. I had sex with my boyfriend sometime between April 1-5. I had ran into my Ex and had sex with him sometime in March.. maybe around the 11th. My due date has been set to Dec. 25. I am just trying to figure out if there is an exact way to figure out...

View more questions Search