Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondering007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Oct 16, 2011, 01:00 PM
    Abdominal issues?
    I had my gall bladder taken out in 2003. Since then, I have had pains in that area. In the past few months, however, I have also felt a pressure in the right side of my abdomen; frequent urination at night, especially when I lay on my left side; persistent lower back pain on my right side only that increases with exursion or when I lay on my back; and intermittant pressure and pain in my lower right abdomen that is more severe during the final week of my Yaz medication. I have severe hormonal symptoms as well. I have to continuously take Yaz without a break or it interfers with my daily activities to the point where I am incapacitated. My question is: Should I suspect a fibroid of some kind or could my pain, etc, be some complication due to adhesions from my previous surgery?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 16, 2011, 08:04 PM
    The media and internet are full of stories and lawsuit information about serious side effects of Yaz. PLEASE see a different doctor, or preferably go to a medical center associated with a university.
    Do that BEFORE you start investigating lawsuits. The medical attention is paramount.
    Wondering007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Oct 17, 2011, 09:53 AM
    I do not wish to pursue a lawsuit, as Yaz is the only thing keeping me sane right now! All the happy pills in the world couldn't help me like Yaz did! I have severe symptoms, something like Premenstral Dysphoric Disorder, that cause me to have what neurologists have called "pseudo seizures" where my brain actually ends up "shutting down," temporarily, due to anxiety. I mention PMDD because these pseudo seizures affect me more around my period. No diagnosis for PMDD has been made. With constant administration of Yaz, however, I no longer have pseudo seizures, or any kind of anxiety attacks, at every sign of stress. If Yaz has caused me to have fibroids or something, then it is a small price to pay for being able to function from day to day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abdominal pain [ 1 Answers ]

A week ago I had some abdominal pain I could bearly walk.

Morning nausea, abdominal pains, lightheadedness and stomack issues [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 17 year old male and for at least the last three years almost every morning when I wake up I feel nausicous and I can't eat and if I do I seem to gag and almost vomit. This nausea some times only lasts a few hours and some times lasts all day. My doctor took blood tests to see if it was...

Abdominal soreness [ 6 Answers ]

For the past week I have had upper abdominal soreness. It almost feels like muscle soreness. It feels like the next day after a hard workout when your muscles are sore and you know they have torn slightly from the workout. I keep telling my husband it feels like I have done crunches for a week...

Abdominal pain, but nothing? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been to the DR's today as I have had lower left abdominal pain, that shoots down my leg. My period is 3 days late and the doctor examined me and did a urine test for pregnancy (negative). He siad there's nothing wrong with me and its probably menstrual cramps. I have never had menstraul...

View more questions Search