Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laurenr96 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 11:14 AM
    I started my period early, but could I be pregnant?
    I had unprotected sex both yesterday and the day before, then I woke up this morning and when I wiped there was blood, I usually have a normal flow but this is very light as of now and its also a week earlier then expected... Could I be pregnant?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2011, 03:24 PM
    You wouldn't be able to determine pregnancy so soon after intercourse. If you have indeed become pregnant from the recent sex, the egg would still have days to go yet for implantation, which is when some women may notice some slight spotting/bleeding.

The bleeding is likely due to either the recent intercourse, which sometimes happens, especially when you are close to starting your period, or your period may start a bit sooner than your norm.

Wait and see what happens when you would expect your period normally. If no period for this month, try a pregnancy test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have not started my period about 3 months not pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Have not start my period for three months and not pregnant. I have the essure done about a year ago.

I wounder if I'm pregnant even though I started my period [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I am 17, almost 18. I had been off my birthcontrol for about or over 6 months. And I hadn't had sex for 3 months. Last week I had sex for the first time with in those 3 months. My periods had been regular before all of this. During the time I had sex we used a condom. To tell you the truth...

I started my period but I think I am pregnant, could I be? [ 17 Answers ]

I had sex with this dude and I started my period two days later but I have reocurring dreams that I am pregnant I didn't think I was until after the dreams and I still feel that way on my period so is it possible to be pregnant while after starting your period two days after having...

My period started late could I be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

My period started a week late is it possible I am still pregnant I did some home pregnancy tests all came back negative

I started my period 3 days after I had sex. Could I still be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

OK, a few weeks ago I got drunk and hooked back up with my ex. And well we had unprotected sex. Then 3 days later I start my period, but it was a week early. Well I was just wondering if there was a chance that I could still be pregnant or should I just no worry about it.

View more questions Search