Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladytinktok Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 02:32 AM
    HELP. Sex with condoms, no holes.
    My boyfriend and I had sex the other day and we used condoms. We keep on checking if it is broken or misplaced. But it never came off. It was just kind of slipping off but not halfway. It was on his penis the whole time we had sex. He never ejaculated in my vagina even if he was wearing a condom. We stopped having sex and that's when he ejaculated outside my vagina. Can I get pregnant?

We checked to see if there are any holes, we filled the condom with water and it there weren't any holes.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2011, 08:24 AM
    Good to hear that you and your boyfriend are being careful. If you have sex, protected or unprotected, pregnancy will be possible. However, given the situation you described, it would be unlikely. See what happens when you would expect your next period.

To avoid further worry, either consider refraining from having sex until you both are in a position where an unexpected pregnancy would not be a major concern, or consider using another form of birth control along with the condom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I tell if my b/f using condoms? [ 6 Answers ]

How can I tell my boyfriend is using a condom with someone else ? We do not use any protection. I had a hysterectomy.

Do condoms make sex less pleasurable for men? [ 20 Answers ]

This is a simple question. Do condoms make sex less pleasurable for men? I really need to know how much of a problem this can be for a man. Should a man be understanding enough to wear a condom if other forms of contraception are not an option? In a long term relationship is it unreasonable to...

Sex with Condoms, safe to have sex again? [ 21 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I use condoms as a method of birth control and it is the only method that we use. I put on a condom every time we have sex but usually we both end up wanting more almost immediately or a few minutes after. Is it safe to change condoms immediately after having ejaculated into the...

Sex with female condoms on [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know one thing, is there any difference my being putting condom on or my wife putting (female condom) condom on? I think both are same, as it will hamper my pleasure as it was earlier when I was putting it on... My senior wants to share some exp.

View more questions Search