Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Theviris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2011, 08:22 PM
    Am I pregnant
    I have not missed my period but my birth control has been so messed up for two months I have had lite head aches and nausea and bloating, and gas small spontaneous cramping that stopped after a little while but every thing else has been going on constant for almost three weeks and I should have my period some time at the end of the week or beginning of the next week I have taken a pg test and it was negative can you please help oh and if I take vitamins it makes me almost throw up every time
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2011, 07:30 AM
    See what happens when your period is due. If it doesn't show, try a pregnancy test at that time, making sure you follow the directions exactly. While some tests allow you to test a few days before a period is expected, pregnancy tests are most accurate once a period is already missed.

If negative, and you continue to feel that you are experiencing possible pregnancy symptoms, see your doctor and ask about having a blood test done.

If you are hoping not to be pregnant, discuss with your doctor various means of birth control so that you can find one that might work better for you. If you are using the pill, and want to remain doing so, maybe set the alarm on your phone or watch so that you can be sure to take it on time and reduce the change of an unplanned pregnancy.

Try the vitamins with a meal or before bed, or maybe switch to a chewable sort. You can sometimes use two children's vitamins in place of one adult one. Check the labels to view the amounts provided. Better still... making changes in your diet so that you are getting more of what you need from the foods you eat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

3 faint positive pregnant.test 2 negative -am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have taken 5 pregnancy test 3 (were pos.)of which are the same brand and the other two are the same. I had actually thrown the positive ones in the trash before they turned positive. They are faint lines but noticeable. I had one day of brown discharge the day before I expected my period which...

View more questions Search