Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valentina325 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2011, 03:44 PM
    Sex hurts?
    Hello I'm a 15 yr old and when I have sex it actually hurts now. After 4 months of having sex fine I started to hurt. I have usually had sex with only one person and after we broke up and I had sex with someone else. Now went I had sex with my ex boyfriend it hurts unbearably
    What is wrong? The skin between my vagina and anus is no longer smooth it is very rough, and I have been ignoring these symptoms, but what do I do?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 14, 2011, 03:49 PM
    First stop having sex. At 15 you shouldn't be engaging in sexual intercourse at all.

Next have your mom make you an appointment with your doctor or go to a free clinic and have yourself checked out.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 14, 2011, 03:54 PM
    Scott is right. At 15, you shouldn't even be thinking about having sex... now, it looks like you will be paying for your bad decision as you need to see a doctor about this. You really don't have much of a choice as it likely won't get better on its own and will probably get worse if you keep ignoring it.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 14, 2011, 04:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    At 15, you shouldn't even be thinking about having sex...
    Well let's be realistic. How many 15 year olds do you know that don't think about sex? ;)

But you are absolutely right that she may have done physical damage that needs a doctor's care.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 14, 2011, 04:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    Well let's be realistic. How many 15 year olds do you know that don't think about sex? ;)

Ok, I know what you're saying but at the same time, I think you know what I'm saying too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hurts too much for sex [ 3 Answers ]

About a week ago, I started getting this pain during sex. I thought it was from lack of lubrication. My boyfriend got what he thought to be a blister and said it was really sore. The last time we attempted to have sex, we couldn't because it was too painful to insert. Now, he has this burning...

Sex hurts [ 3 Answers ]

My wife, who is only 56, experienced early menopause, some time ago. Now she complains, sex hurts. The way she acts, you might think I shoved a hot poker in her. I haven’t been with her, now for over a year. Imaging how I’m feeling. I believe, if you don’t use it, you loose it. And she won’t go see...

Hurts After Sex [ 6 Answers ]

After I have sex with my boyfriend I get really sore for the whole day after. It usually hurts when I sit down or stand up, and sometimes it hurts when I urinate. Also it hurts the next time when we have sex right as he is putting it in. We use KY every time and I am still getting sore. We used...

Hurts after Sex [ 7 Answers ]

For some reason after I have sex with my other half it tends to hurt when I pee and sting:eek: and It just makes me so mad that it makes me not want to have sex anymore and before tonight we haven't had sex in like a month and we live together so you know that's bad but it hurts afterwards and I...

View more questions Search