Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tasha_23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2011, 11:52 AM
    Can I be pregnant and not know it?
    Could I be pregnant even if I still having my period,my breast are sore and sowllen and the nipples are pianful to touch sometimes there is clear and sticky liquids comeing form my breast my clothes don't fit and my belly looks like a little bump my mom asked if I was pregnant so took a hpt and it came back negative could I still be pregnant or could something be really wrong with me
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2011, 12:00 PM

How late is your period? If you are concerned, consult with a Physician. HPTs have been known to be wrong.

And, no, you don't get your period if you are pregnant. You CAN bleed but it's not a period.
    Shaaaye69 Posts: 43, Reputation: -4

Jul 2, 2011, 05:27 PM
    It might be possible, you should go to the hospital and find out, HPT don't really work as well as the advertisements say they are.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2011, 06:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaaaye69 View Post
    It might be possible, you should go to the hospital and find out, HPT dont really work as well as the advertisments say they are.

Would you please post your research on this?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 3, 2011, 06:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaaaye69 View Post
    It might be possible, you should go to the hospital and find out, HPT dont really work as well as the advertisments say they are.
    Really? As a medical professional I beg to differ. Can you please show me your research?
    lucylou79 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 10:02 AM
    Hi ,my last period was on the 01/10/11 and it lasted 12 days, I had unprotected sex on the 15/10/11, and since the 17/10/11 I have being getting mild cramps in the lower part of my stomach, I am really really tired also, could I be pregnant or something else?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could you get pregnant off implanon I miss my period could I be pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

I been on the implanon for a year and I miss my period could I be pregnant

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

View more questions Search