Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MiX_ChIcK Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2011, 05:03 PM
    Why do i feel like something is kicking me in my stomich?
    Ok. I took the pregnancy home test and it came out neg... i haven't had my cycle ever since i had my first child. I feel something moving in my stomic but i no its not gas. What might it be??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 27, 2011, 06:54 PM

Please turn your caps off... it constitues as shouting in the online community. You don't want to shout at us do you?

Now, how long ago was your first child born?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 27, 2011, 07:09 PM

Of course to "feel" it moving you would have to be more than just a month or two pregnant.

But if you believe you are, you can go to the county health department or your local doctor for a more exact test

May 28, 2011, 04:26 PM
    Comment on J_9's post
    My first child was born 5/13/2010

May 28, 2011, 04:32 PM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    my stomic look 4x bigger then normal... do u no what that means.. I have a doctors appointment this thesday
    bmalone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2011, 08:55 PM
    Maybe you could be pregnant you should go to the doc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

My breast feel tender my period was short I feel a pulse in my stomach [ 1 Answers ]

My period lasted only three days but only one was normal the other two were really light I can feel a pulse in my lower stomach my mom had her period for four months when she was pregnant with me could I be pregnant

I am 34 weeks pregnant and I can not feel my baby's movement I just can feel kicking [ 2 Answers ]

I am 34 weeks pregnant an I can not feel my baby's movments I just can feel kicking for 5 times aday only is it normal or there is aproblem?

Severe stomich pains [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know what to do anymore! I have been having extream upper stomich pains, upper back pain, nausious, dizziness, sweats at night not to mention diarea I am always tired all the time with really bad headaches and have been gaining weight over these last 4 months although I am bearly eating and...

View more questions Search