Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenlmh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 04:00 PM
    Missed period, symptoms.. pregnancy test negative!
    I am two weeks late in starting my period. I have tender breasts, bloated feeling, even my upper legs feel sore, my teeth hurt, which is not normal for me. I took a pregnancy test early last week, it came out negative. Took another one last night, again negative. This morning while showering I noticed a brown discharge. My husband and I are not trying to get pregnant, although it would be nice surprsise. I'm thinking of just holding out for another few weeks, before going to the doctors office.:confused:

What do you think?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 25, 2007, 04:33 PM
    You should take your HPT in the morning with first morning urine. Do that and then come back and tell us your results. K?

Thanks
    Jeff_from_Ohio Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

May 25, 2010, 10:49 PM

If the test say you are not pregnant, then you are not pregnant. Chances of even an at home test being wrong are like one in 100,000. I studied medicine and have been through the "Holy %$#@!, are we pregnant?" worries before, several times. There are medical disorders that easily explain your symptoms but don't get worried that something's wrong. Women skip periods; it just happens. The tests are, I'm sure, out of precaution. A couple missed diagnoses are enough to ruin a gynecologist. So he's going to cover his butt. Don't worry, when your period comes though it will be a big one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Negative test and pregnancy symptoms [ 14 Answers ]

I am so confused my periods are usually irregular I was supposed to of started my period around April 17 or so but, I had unprotected sex with my husband April 20th. I am not on birth control. Well on May 1st I had what I thought was my period and I think was my period but, it lasted 2 days. It...

Missed period but negative pregnancy test [ 7 Answers ]

I am 4 days late I have always been regular for as long as I can remember A few weeks ago I learned I had a urinary tract infection and I went to the doctor to get it treated I haven't had any signs since could that be why I am late. I also had intercourse around the time this month I would or...

Missed Period/ Negative pregnant. Test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm joelle and I'm 21 yrs old. I went off the mircette birth control pill in October and for two months I had periods that came about 6 weeks apart... before going off the pill and before I started the pill they were like clockwork every 28 days. But I did get those two periods of normal length...

Missed Period/Negative Pregnancy Test [ 4 Answers ]

I am four days late for my period, and today on the fourth day I have a light brown discharge when I use the bathroom and I wipe. My periods are always right on time, I have had no blood. Me and my husband are trying to have a baby, and we do not use protection of any kind. I am 24, I took a...

Missed Period All pregnancy Tests Negative! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... I came off the pill back in November when I had my last period! As my husband and I hope to conceive. I was due a period on the 21st of December but no sign... I have done three tests all negative! I have also been to my doctor with no help!! I'm worried as I am having my wisdom teeth out...

View more questions Search