Ask
    beesh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2011, 09:31 PM
    Bleeding
    Why is it that I bleed during sex only
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2011, 01:31 PM
    Hi... you haven't given very much information so I will do the best I can to help.

I presume that you are female.It could be that you are about to start your period, or that you had not quite finished a period.

Depending on your age,sometimes the vagina wall can become thin, due to hormone changes,it may be that when you have intercourse a tiny part of the skin within the vagina becomes irritated and there for bleeds slightly.

There is no mention of any other symptoms:discharge, itching, abdominal pain, etc, however, I do think you should visit your doctor, explain your problem,he/she can examin you and give you a correct diagnoses to put your mind at ease.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light bleeding. Implation Bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I have a couple of serious questions. Okay I'm 17 and me and my boyfriend fooled around on Nov.14.2008 and we used no protection, and not to mention he let his sperm go inside me. I was due to start my period Nov.18.2008 but its late I never started but my periods are VERY regular. Now just...

Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

What can cause a jelly like substance to be on th end of a tampon

Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I came on my period on 01/08/11 and went off 01/10/11 I am now back on my cycle and it has not even been two weeks, what could be the cause of this?

Bleeding [ 0 Answers ]

You asked: three months ago, I had very little and dark red abnormal blood not during my period.I went to the hospital and was told I had a cist and that was the cause of my bleeding.An ecography was later conducted and the doctor told me after about several days that my cist is almost...

Bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

Hello sir I am narinder singh I want and help , when I do brush or eat something hard I bleed from my gums, Suggest me what should I do ? I am in UK from last two years and I am facing this problem , I have not taken any medicine for this so please tell me what do do. Thanks

View more questions Search