Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetieamber Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2011, 07:57 AM
    2 and a half weeks late and spotting now very light pink/brown?
    So, I had my last period Jan 3rd it is now feb 16th... I started spotting very very lightly on the 14th(only showed when I wiped and very little in my underwear... not a period I have ever experianced)i have had a couple days of light nausea around when I should have started but other than that no pregnant. Signs or no signs of starting my period. I've taking 4 at home test and one in the doctors office.. All negative.? My question is why am I spotting 2 weeks after a missed period? Anyway it could be implantion bleeding this far along?
    katiekatlyn Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Feb 16, 2011, 11:05 AM
    Only time will tell, it is possible to have a really low level of the pregnancy hormone this early on, so that the tests will show a negative result.

I would suggest you repeat the test, first thing in the morning, the level will be the highest at that time.

If it keeps coming up negative. And you still don't have your period, go back to the doctor to make sure there aren't any other health issues going on, you can also ask for an ultra sound.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Five days late and spotting pink/brown [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm very new here. So I hope to get to know you all as I adjust to this site. My period was due 1/25. It has been on the 25th each month since June give or take a day before. It hasn't been late like this. I started spotting pink discharge lastnight. It stopped. Then today I had brown...

2 months late. Now spotting really light pink off and on. Pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

My last period was early in Nov. and its now Jan. 13th. And I've been spotting very light pink when I go to the bathroom. It latest 2 days now its coming and going lighter than it was during those 2 days. I took a home pregnancy test 2 weeks ago and it came out negative. Ive had slight cramping but...

Brown discharge on and off two days, light pink spotting a few days, now light brown [ 7 Answers ]

OK, I was due for my next depo January 3rd at the latest and didn't get it, so I have been detoxing since. Well I thought I was getting my first period on February 13th when all this started. From day one the bleeding didn't look right the color was just off it was more brownish black with a hint...

View more questions Search