Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barby_76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2011, 05:51 AM
    Implantation bleeding?
    I had sex 3 times during what I think may have been my ovulation time. I started bleeding 2 days after the last time I had sex. It started moderate but only lasted a few hours but then it was more like spotting and was a very light pink to brownish color. I don't have sex that often so could this also just be because I don't have sex very often?

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation Bleeding? [ 3 Answers ]

I just started to bleed lightly yesterday. I am not due for my period until next Friday. I am always 21-22 days in between my cycles. I have never gotten my periods early this this. The flow like I said is very light w/ a brownish/pinkish color. I had a miscarriage in Jan. of this year and we...

Implantation Bleeding? [ 3 Answers ]

I had my last period on 27 Feb 07 and about a week ago on the 20th I started having this brownish spotting that was much lighter than my normal period and it stopped this morning. Could this be implantation bleeding or am I just paranoid?

Implantation bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Well first and foremost me and husband have been trying to get pregnant for a year, but through that year I only had maybe 4 periods, so I went to the doctor and the doctor put me on birth control I've only been on for a month and two weeks... Now my period started sept 18 and lasted until sept 28...

Implantation bleeding? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 25 and married.Am not on any birth contol and trying to conceive for 2 years.I have pregnancy symptoms (which I have never had)and was suppose to start my period on October 1st.It came 4 days early and was spotting on toilet paper only the 1st day,the 2nd day it was a little heavier... I used...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.