Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sportychick Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2011, 02:02 AM
    Birth Control Pills
    Do I have to be on my period to start birth control pills?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2011, 02:07 AM

When you get the prescription there are very specific instructions telling you when to begin taking the pills. It's been a long time since I first started taking the pill, but I think I started the first Monday (some call it something like the Sunday starter method or something like that, but to me the week starts with Monday so I did Monday instead of sunday) after my period had begun.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Birth control pills [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Sarah, I am 31 years old, I started using birth control pills as of the 11 th of this month, I used to take them( the same brand) few years ago, they are called diane 35, in some contries they are called dianete 35,, This type of birth control is OTC, and prescribed by...

Birth control pills [ 7 Answers ]

A doctor once told me if you over dose on the contraceptive pill it has the same affect as the mornin after pill. True or false?

Birth control with pills [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've been on pills for 2 years now and I'm pretty satisfied with the protection. The only thing that worries me is this: Well after I finish a pack of pills, it takes me 3-4 days to have my period started. And I don't know if I have any chance of getting pregnant in these 4 days. I try to be...

Birth control pills [ 5 Answers ]

I was using birth control pills(CONTRACEPTIVE LD, Ethinyl Estradiol 0.03 Levonorgestrel 0.15 ) for 8months,on 8th months time I start had brown discharge,I went to doctor,doctor said maybe is infection OR pills is not good for you anymore so doctor gave me cream for infection & new birth control...

View more questions Search