Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tymaperry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2010, 03:49 AM
    I think I'm pregnant but I'm bleeding
    My period was to come on Sep. 10 . The last time I had sex with my partner[ condom broke ] was on the 11th . It is now the 14th and my period isn't on and when I whipped this morning it was light blood on the tissue . Its wasn't heavy blood at all and when my period comes on it's usually heavy and I start to get back pains before and during it but none of that has happen . Is it possible that I'm pregnant ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 14, 2010, 07:19 AM
    I thought you said you were already pregnant: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/family...-a-507318.html!!

I also hope you realise that having sexual relations at 14 is ILLEGAL!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I'm pregnant but I'm still bleeding [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex in April and 5days later I had a light period which I'm normally very heavy then in may I had a normal period but it only lasted 5days which mine usually lasts 7. in early June I started spotting and 3days later I got my period it was light and lasted 2days I...

I think I am pregnant but I am bleeding [ 7 Answers ]

I am 16 and I have had sex about 2 weeks ago. I started my period on September 15 like normal. I have a feeling that i am pregnant. I took three tests. The first two said error and the other said negative. However, i had two bottles of water before the tests and when i uesd the bathroom it was only...

Bleeding and pregnant ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... hope someone can help... I had my last regular period , on Nov.1st. A couple weeks after I wasn't feeling quite normal , my breast were very sore and heavy , I was feeling dizzy often ,and going to the bathroom all the time... Then my period which should have been due beginning of Dec....

Pregnant and bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I am 4 weeks pregnant why am I bleeding?

View more questions Search