Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AngelesVentura Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2010, 10:05 AM
    Brownish discharge during due date.. Can I be pregnant ? HELP!!
    Okay hi.. I am very young for sex . But I had lost my virginity unprotected just last month ? August 9th too be exact . He was my first.. But I'm not his . I got my period.. So after it waas done . We haad another intercourse like 1 week after my period . It was protected.. And we only did it for like 10 minutes . We got scared.. So we stopped . The day after we did again ;; But unprotected . The intercourse was just around 3 minutes though .

I didn't experience any cramping or discharge after these 2 intercourses .

But I saw him again the next weekend.. We did it twice in one daay . But both just for 5 minutes maxx .
    We haven't done anything since then but yet it waas only like a week ago since my laast time.. Yeah laast weekend . Just make out and kiss.. He wanted too again but I decided not to cause I'm scared .

I usually get my period on the 1st.. but last month it waas late so I got it on the 11th . I checked my calendar &+' I noticed I usually get it in between those 2 daates .1st to the 11th.. It is the 3rd now .

I know it's still early.. But I'm soooo scared!! I have been getting a whiteish brownish discharge since the 1st.. The daay my period waas due . I got a few drops when I woke up yesterday . But that's all.. No cramping or anything else . Just the discharge.. I know this little thing is getting me very scared . But I'm so young.. &+' I can't get pregnant !

I have told him all about this.. And he is scared too cause I can't go too the doctor since I'm young . Someone help me!! I'm soooo scared ):

I need all the advise you can give me ):
    I have nobody too go too ):

HELPPPPP !
    AngelesVentura Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2010, 10:21 AM

Too be more clear.. The few drops was blood .
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2010, 05:11 AM

Going to play my mom card and tell you to stop having sex until you are older and have a better understanding of how your body works. If you "can't get pregnant" the only way to make sure that doesn't happen is to not have sex... period, end of story.

Now, IF you decide to continue, you have to smarten up and use protection EVERY SINGLE TIME (and yes, I meant to shout that part!) And you have to use it correctly! Many people, even adults, do not. There is no 100% safe time not to get pregnant if you are having sex... and it doesn't matter if it was for 2 minutes or 20 minutes. Even with birth control protection you will still have a chance of getting pregnant. I hope you can see why it would be best for you to wait.

The discharge you are having right now may be that your period is getting ready to start. Some people will notice some brownish discharge before and after a period.

See what happens in the next several days. If no period by the end of next week, try a pregnancy test (you can buy them at the store). Being young, your periods can sometimes be off once in awhile, and with the added worry of possibly being pregnant, that may make it off as well.

p.s. Since your boyfriend is scared too, he would be smart to stop having sex until he is older as well. Do not let yourself get talked into it by him or anyone else if that should be a concern.

If you really care about each other, both of you will avoid putting yourselves in a situation where you let things go too far. You would want what is best for each other; putting the other person's safety, future, and well-being before your own wants.
    fisk Posts: 147, Reputation: 5

Sep 4, 2010, 06:00 AM

When you say '3 minutes max' or '5 minutes max' what do you mean? It doesn't matter how long it lasts, it doesn't take long to get pregnant, you just need one sperm. Unless you mean that you had intercourse but he didn't come while being inside?

In any case, I'm afraid that yes, you could be pregnant. Any time you have unprotected sex your risks of getting pregnant are high-they are there even when you're having protected sex! So if you don't get your period then take a home pregnancy test-you can get them at any pharmacy, no matter how old you are.
    I should not lecture you or anything but I am going to say this: If you don't want/ can't get pregnant, then don't have sex. Or be prepared to bare with the consequences.
    cutiepie12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2012, 05:18 PM
    Well now its 2012 did you have a baby? If not well that doesn't matter so let me say this... DON'T DO THAT EVER BE PROTECTED! Duh!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? I am due on but have only had a very light brownish bleed for one day [ 6 Answers ]

THIS WAS MY PREVIOUS QUESTION SEVERAL WEEKS AGO - 'A week ago I had a shred of browny mucus when I went to go to the toilet and after followed what I originally thought was my period but it only lasted 3days and was quite light, the colour was browny, I didn't have any cramps or pains but since...

Brownish Discharge--15 Weeks Pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

I am 15 weeks pregnant and 3 days ago I noticed very light light pink discharge only when I wiped once. After that one time I have had a light brownish discharge when I wipe, but it's not every time... Just a few times a day and it is never much. I'm just wondering if it is anything I should be...

Brownish discharge only? [ 12 Answers ]

All right so I haven't exactly had my period, I've only had brown discharge, and again noo blood at all, just brown discharge. Now I am on the pill for about the fourth month now and maybe a week and a half ago I started getting the brown discharge. Does this mean I have an infection of some sort?...

Pregnant cat due date [ 1 Answers ]

My cat got pregnant on the 16 of August and I don't know when she is due?:( help

Brownish Discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question. My boyfriend and I are very safe when it comes to sex. We always use a condom and I take birth control (at the same time everyday). About a week ago we had sex for the first time in 2 and a half weeks and the day after I experienced a brownish discharge that lasted for about...

View more questions Search