Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    contactkian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2006, 11:21 AM
    Can a woman can get virginity again
    Hello there
    If a woman loses her virginity is there anything in medical technology that a woman can regain her virginity...
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2006, 11:22 AM
    Who then is she trying to fool? Herself or someone else?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 6, 2006, 11:28 AM
    Before asking a question it's a good idea to search the site for similar questions. A search on the word virgin comes up with this recent thread:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...ghlight=virgin

I am aware that sometimes its possible to surgically reattach the hymen. But it's a rare occurrence and a procedure that is generally performed only on young girls or women who have been raped.
    s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Dec 6, 2006, 11:35 AM
    contactkian,

I am not sure if it is medically possible... However men are becoming women and women are becoming men... so I think there are many things possible in this day and age.

The above question is valid though. If the person is just trying to fool themselves... well that's just plain silly. They have already gone through the act, so to try and convince themselves or anyone else otherwise seems to me to be mundane and immature. If the woman just wants to make someone else think they are a virgin... well I don't agree with that either... I just don't think of virginity is that important.

However I am aware that there are cultures still around that focus a woman's worth by her being 'intact', and it would shame her very much if she was wed and found 'tainted'. In this case... for the woman's well-being I can slightly agree... but to me once a woman has sex its done... in her mind and in her body, there is no reversing it...

I hope someone here can find the real answer to your question... this was merely an opinion.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 6, 2006, 12:27 PM
    In addition to what Scott said... There was an upsurge in celebacy in the last few years. Women who got divorced an decided to remain celebate were able to have the hymen surgicaly repaired. This is considered cosmetic surgery and the price is rather steep, not all plastic surgeons will do this for this purpose only though.
    sketcher Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2006, 02:06 AM
    While it is possible to undergo surgery to have a hymen, it seems to me that there's too much emphasis on virginity in many cultures. Just because you've had sex before doesn't mean you can't stop now. You can become abstinent at any age. If over time you don't use tampons, have sex, etc. the vagina tightens up. Some women break their hymens through riding horses or bikes. If you find the right potential sexual partner, they'll accept your past and care about you--not a membrane.
    allthatjazz Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 08:58 AM
    I would have to say it's a case of what you believe. Sure you've heard about medical procedures to get yout hymen restored.. yadda yadda.. but once a girl loses her virginity.. its gone for good. Perhaps not physically but emotionally and literally speaking. You lose your virginity one time, you will never be able to set your body, mind, spirit etc back to how you were.. you had sex.. you can't take back what you've already done.
    comptec Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 06:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by contactkian
    hello there
    if a woman loses her virginity is there anything in medical technology that a woman can regain her virginity.......

I am 27 year old girl loved one boy and have physical relationship with him from past two years. Now I came to know that boy is getting married with someone else.
    Iam also getting married with someone else. Is it possible that I can gain my virginity.
    I yes, give me the details of those meical tratement.

If not what shall I tell my husband during the first night.

Answer need on urgent basis
    comptec Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 07:04 PM
    I am 27 year old girl loved one boy and have physical relationship with him from past two years. Now I came to know that boy is getting married with someone else.

Iam also getting married with someone else. Is it possible that I can gain my virginity.

If not what shall I tell my husband during the first night.

Please help me as I did'nt not belong to a rich family. I need the medical tratment which can sits mybudget which cannot exceed more that 50K

Answer need on urgent basis[/QUOTE]
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 10, 2007, 05:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by comptec
    I am 27 year old girl loved one boy and have physical relationship with him from past two years. now I came to know that boy is getting married with someone else.

Iam also getting married with someone else. Is it possible that i can gain my virginity.

If not what shall i tell my husband during the first night.

Please help me as i did'nt not belong to a rich family. I need the medical tratment which can sits mybudget which cannot exceed more that 50K

Answer need on urgent basis
    [/quote]

Did you bother reading the other notes in this thread before posting? If you had you would have seen that this procedure is very rare.

As to what to tell your eventual husband, I wouldn't worry about it. For him to assume that you are a virgin at 27 is unlikely. You might get him into a discussion on his past relationships where you can then mention yours.

Try speaking to your gynecologist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Other Woman [ 24 Answers ]

I have unfortunately been in an affair for over a year now. Everything was of course, always on his terms. He has recently decided (for reasons unknown to me) that he wants out of the affair. I knew it would eventually come to this, but I find myself left heartbroken and angry. I feel like...

What is virginity? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to help me about something,can virginity be lost in other ways than having sex.if yes wich are these ways

Two men, one woman [ 2 Answers ]

Hello people, I posted a thread before about me being with a guy and I was unsure of whether we were together or not. Well, it turns out that yes, we are finally officially together. Now the problem is that we always end up fighting for stupid reasons and it always seems like it's my fault. It's...

Orgasm and virginity [ 5 Answers ]

I just lost my virginity the other night, and I have had see since then and I am still not able to cum, I orgasm and I feel like I am about to hit my climax but nothing ever happens... I don't cum, and it makes me frustrated... is something wrong with me? What should I do? Nothing works, I can't...

Virginity [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I have a question concerning women's virginity. I am 20 and still a virgin. I was talking with my friends recently and they told me that it was quite possible for a woman to lose her virginity even though she has never had any sexual intercourse before. What are the circumstances concerning this...

View more questions Search