Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rozayna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2009, 12:43 PM
    White vaginal discharge
    I waz in a sexually active relationship about 2 yrs bak... for about 1 1/2 years.. but I haven't had sex since then (excludin oral sex)... my prob is that for some six months or so I have been having whitish vaginal discharge and now there is a very strong odour too.. can any of you tell me what I should use for this (either medicine or a home remedy) as I'm hesitant to go to a gunocologist because I work @ the hospital @ our place and all of them are known to me... reply soon... there is no itchin or anything like that...

Thanks
    sarahrenee97 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2009, 01:25 PM

Um yeah... I would go to an obgyn. That could possibly be a sign of hpv. Either that or a really weird yeast infection. Just saying
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 28, 2009, 01:27 PM
    You need to get this checked out. It could be BV or Bacterial Vaginosis. You have the option to go to a doctor that does not work at your hospital.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period, mild cramping, white discharge, negative test, small dark discharge (1X) [ 8 Answers ]

No signs of pregnancy except for missed period... I think. I have a weird cycle; it moves all around the month. I only think it's late because I remember I had it during a big event. Took two tests Saturday and Monday. Chugged water before hand on the first. The second was late Saturday night...

White Vaginal Discharge [ 16 Answers ]

Hi. I've had this weird white and gooey vaginal discharge for a while now. It sounds like a yeast infection. But I always thought yeast infections included itchyness Too. It doesn't itch or anything. Just this weird discharge.

Vaginal Discharge [ 11 Answers ]

Does the odour of your vaginal discharge change once your pregnant?

White vaginal discharge, apparently not yeast infection. [ 1 Answers ]

About a week ago I noticed a white discharge and I had burning and itching when I went to the bathroom. I thought I might have a bladder infection so I went to a Dr. who said it wasn't a bladder infection and did a swab to check for a yeast infection. In the mean time the burning and itching...

Bumps, white discharge, redness, itchy, some white pus [ 6 Answers ]

This hasn't been the first time but this time its not going away and I'm young and I don't want to see a doctor. Its very itchy and the bumps are red and swollen and hurt sometimes. They also bleed and I have A LOT of discharge. Its very uncomfortable. What could it be? Do I have to see someone? Or...

View more questions Search