Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AsHrAe Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 07:10 AM
    Period lasted only 24 hrs; pregnant?
    Ohk so I was freaking out here recently because my period was late and I thought that I maybe pregnant. I got my period around 11 am on Aug 31 and it was over by maybe 12 or 1 pm Sept. 1 it wasn't brown or pinkish it was deep dark red, is it possible that I am pregnant? And if which home pregnancy test is the most effective? All answers are accepted and appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Sep 4, 2009, 09:22 AM

Ohk, so I freaked out a little too soon. I got my actual period this morning! YAY! So happy. Whew!
    katt86 Posts: 144, Reputation: 9

Sep 4, 2009, 10:42 AM

Glad to hear it hun, I was going to say it isn't unusual to spot before your actual period and if you had had a bleed it would be slightly unlikely that you would be pregnant x

Sep 5, 2009, 11:24 PM

Ohk so uhm, period came then went then kind of came again then got brown discharge bad back pain cramping sharp pains in my stomach and vagina headaches I'm sick I'm stressing no sickess my somach isn't hard I have no weird cravings sense of smell hasn't increased. What's going on? Am I pregnant? Can stress cause you to miss your period or interrupt it? Ca being sick stop it? Can anger alter it? What's happening?
    katt86 Posts: 144, Reputation: 9

Sep 7, 2009, 11:01 AM

Stress can cause you to miss your period and also worry. It is possible however for a woman to have an irregular period every once in a while my advice would be to stop worrying ( I know its hard though) and see what happens when your next period is due but best wishes x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My period has lasted for 3 weeks. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old. I'm worried because when I started my last period 3 weeks ago, it never stopped. I've been having one long, continuous period for 3 weeks. It's just like a regular period, with cramps and the same amount of bleeding, except the length is different. I'm on the pill, which is...

My period has lasted for 1 week and a day and still counting! [ 1 Answers ]

I started my period July the 18th, I am currently still having my period... its going on week 2... I started birth control July 8th and I have never had a period last this long... I was bleeding as if it was my regular period at first but now I'm just bleeding like I'm having a lite period... could...

Having a period that has lasted for almost 3 months! [ 3 Answers ]

I am 34 years old and have been experiencing an unusually long menstrual period. It has been almost 3 months now. At times it was heavy, now it is just a small amount of bleeding, and sometimes brown discharge. Occasionally, there are clots as well. Any advice would be appreciated. I cannot really...

Period only lasted 3 days Could I be Pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Nikki. I had a baby about 5 months ago and think I might be pregnant again. I am never late and since I had my baby have never been late. I was on birth control when I got pregnant the last time. I was about a month late and then I started about and it lasted 3 days and then I was...

I've had a period that has lasted 2 months and is still going what can cause that? [ 3 Answers ]

I've had a period that started on the 29th June and has gone steady every since. I've had a few days were ill stop for almost a day and bleed heavy again but its been constant I haven't had a full 24 hr break and I'm still bleeding what can be the cause of that?

View more questions Search