Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RbzBaby Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2009, 08:13 AM
    Will I have any idea if my baby has no heartbeat?
    I am 8w6d pregnant. I have my first ultra sound apt. and I am so nervous about it. I was wondering is there anyway in knowing if you will know if your baby has no heartbeat when t is inside of you? I am at high risk, and I'm beginning to lose my symptoms but I don't know if that is normal. Please help, asap.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 15, 2009, 08:48 AM

Symptoms can come and go, so having fewer does not necessarily mean there is a concern. At this stage they should see the heartbeat when you have your scan done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low heartbeat at around 7 weeks pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the heartbeat should be at around 7 weeks pregnant? I just had a ultrasound and the doctor said it seemed low and I had light spotting. It is at 113 BPM and they said it was low. I am scared to death and just want some answers whether bad or not.

Can you hear the heartbeat at 9 weeks [ 3 Answers ]

I have been having stomach cramps and went to the doctors but couldn't hear the heartbeat. When is it that you can hear the heartbeat. I have heard from a friend that she didn't hear it until she was 20 weeks. I was told that I didn't have to have a scan yet even though it is my 1st baby.

Irregular Heartbeat in unborn baby [ 7 Answers ]

I am days away from hitting the 30 weeks mark, and at my last doctor's appointment which was days ago. The mid-wife was listening to the babies heartbeat and she heard a flutter sound every other heartbeat. After consulting the doctor they decided to send me to a high risk doctor at Winnie Palmer...

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

No period for 1 yr after baby... Dr has no idea [ 2 Answers ]

I am 32, I gave birth jan 05. I had heavy bleeding up till 7 weeks when the dr performed a DNC, due to having piece of placenta left. Immediately after that I stopped bleeding. I went on the Depo shot for 2 cycles to prevent pregnancy. I was also breastfeeding. I didn't have any bleeding or...

View more questions Search