Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    belle88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 07:38 AM
    Could I be pregnant on the Mirena IUD?
    I am on the Mirena IUD for two years. I just missed my period this month and am having a lot of pregnancy symptoms. Lower abdomen pain, nausea, heartburn, my boobs are sore and getting huge, and lower back pain. I keep trying to deny that I am pregnant because the Mirena is supposed to be very effective. But I am really starting to wonder if I am. Does anybody have any advice?
    Megan2345 Posts: 239, Reputation: 8

Apr 20, 2009, 08:49 AM

I'd go to the doctor. Of course you could be pregnant. Your IUD could have slipped out of place or something.
    alciedalcie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2010, 07:12 PM
    Curious... were you pregnant or did these turn out to just be side effects?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I be pregnant with the iud mirena? [ 5 Answers ]

OK. I have had the mirena in for a year and a half. After my son was born. I have always had regular periods that come at 28 day cycles. Except for this last month. My period came a week and a half late. And when I got it it was very lite for 9 days. I have pregnancy symptoms and have taking...

Am I pregnant with the Mirena IUD? [ 40 Answers ]

Ok this is my short story to help you understand what I'm trying to ask. I am 23 years old. I have 3 children 1 passed away due to SIDS. My husband and I decided for me to get an IUD. It has been in for a year now. I have had normal periods until now. Lately I spot a brown colored blood for a day...

Pregnant on mirena [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so I have had mirena since like July of 2008 and my fiancé and I no longer worried about having another kid so close to the one I had in June but now all of the sudden I have a belly. I woke up the other morning and I have a belly out of nowhere. I don't think it is normal weight gain because it...

I have mirena.but I think I'm pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am a mother of four.I had the minera put in me in July 2nd 2008.I had a 5 day period in that month.now I didn't have a period till nov. and its flow is light and brown and I do feel like I have pregnant systoms, such as spoting light brown, cravings, belly harding and getting bigger, sore...

View more questions Search