Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    july_babigurl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2006, 06:06 PM
    About My period
    I usually start my period on or rught around the 19/20 th of the month, however, I have not started this month. Is it possible that if I had intercourse on the 13th that I got pregnant and it caused my period not to start? And if so, is it possible that it won't show up in a urine test yet?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 29, 2006, 07:56 PM
    Before I answer this question, I have questions of my own that need to be answered so that I can answer you accurately.

What is your age?
    Are you on any birth control?
    Have you ever been on birth control?
    If you are or have been, what kind?
    What was the first day of your last period?

These are important questions that even a doctor you have never seen will ask you.

I hate to answer questions with questions, but I can't give you an accurate answer without this information.
    july_babigurl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2006, 08:21 PM
    I am 23,not on birth control. I was on birth control but not since I was a teen,and it was the pill.My last period was July 20th.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm confused with what is going on with my body. A week and a half ago I had sexual intercourse and the condom broke. The thing is, if it even matters, I knew when at the exact moment it broke and jumped off. I know the condom also had spermicide and my partner had not yet ejaculated into the...

About period.. [ 1 Answers ]

I had period.. end of July.. but still my period.. not comes.. Actually normally my period is irregular.. but I had been sex.. so if they any chance for get pagnent... Because I don't have any knowledge about... that.. So I am afraid... please give idea and what to do.. Thanks for kindly..

Period [ 3 Answers ]

2 period in 1 month both light with pink/brown blood. I also had cramping. Could I be pregnant

View more questions Search