Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saba1122 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2009, 01:16 PM
    Blood test is negative still I can be pregnant
    My period is on 26 dec but it delay I done home pregnancy test it is negative then I done a blood test on 5 jan almost 11 days are gone the blood test is also come negative still my periods had not come yet.
    newport Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 09:28 PM
    I am going through the same issue, as you are I took an at home test it said yes went to the er and they gave me the same test as a at home test but I've gained weight like crazy and craveing foods I've never liked before.. So I'm clueless I'm thinking about takeing another test I took the test back in July so if I am pregnant it would make me 6months and in my family none of them start showing until they were 8 almost due. And if I am pregnant this would be my first so I have no clue of what I'm suspose to feel while being pregnant if you find any info out please let me know and I will do the same

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Negative blood test and urine test! [ 11 Answers ]

Hey umm I am 3 and a half months late for my period. And I have taken several home pregnancy test and 1 blood test... all negative.during the 1st month I lost weight and now I have gained weight... just like when I was pregnant with my son. Who is almost 10 months. I've never ever been late...

Negative blood test negative urine but still feel pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi me again I've had my bloods taken not sure what of hcg tests I think which came backnormal,but still feel butterflys in my belly nauseas,and weight gain on my lower half could I still be pregnant or am I worrying myself in TO a early grave. Jeans are quite snug and my boobs have stopped...

Negative pregnant test and blood test. Could I still be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I had an ectopic pregnancy in October 2006, and have been trying to conceive since January 07, I am 1week late for my period and have had many signs of pregnancy, including spotting a week before my period was due, since then I have had 5 negative home pregnancy tests, and a hcg level of below 1.5...

View more questions Search