Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mdanos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2008, 03:59 PM
    Pregnant and Spotting
    I took a home pregnancy test Mon, Sept 8th and it was positive. I started to spot Saturday morning so I took another pregnancy test and it was positive again. Today is Sunday and I am still spotting... it is light brown to very light pink... What could this mean ? Could I be losing the baby ?
    maria06 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 05:06 AM
    How pregnant do you think you are? Some women get spotting 7-10 days after fertilisation - implantation bleeding. Some women spot around each period when they would have had their monthly bleed. If there is no cramping and it is light it is unlikely to be significant but I would get checked out anyway if you are still bleeding. Go to your doc and talk it through. I had spotting day 10-11 with both my pregnancies that ewent on to produce healthy kids but I also spotted when I went on to miscarry. Good luck and let us know. If you beyond 6 weeks an Ultrasound can show if there is a heartbeat or not. My thoughts are with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant and spotting [ 2 Answers ]

I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came back positve. I am 32 days late and now I am starting to spot. Should I be worried?

I'm five weeks pregnant but with spotting [ 26 Answers ]

Hi guys I am five weeks pregnant with slight pink spotting after I use the restroom with clear fluid discharge. I also had leg cramps with a lower backache yesterday but I'm OK today. Went to see the doc. The ultrasound shows the sac but doesn't show the foetus. The doc asked me to go for an...

I'm 5 weeks pregnant and spotting [ 4 Answers ]

I am a little over 5 weeks pregnant and I just started spotting. But I did have sex lastnight is this normal? My first ob appt isn't until July 15th.

Spotting while pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

is it normal to be spotting at 25weeks while pregnant? :confused: I'm not sure its supposed to be happening but it just started today. Its kind of strange that this randomly started because I can still feel my baby kick inside of me so I'm guessing he's doing okay in there. I don't have sharp...

Day 36 - very light spotting... pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

We are trying for our second child and this is the first attempt. I had my IUD removed August 3 and the lmp started July 26. I never really kept track of my periods before now but I was definitely having it at least every month (so cycle probably not more than 28-30 days) I have had nothing...

View more questions Search