Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tears32 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2008, 08:57 PM
    I'm worried
    I'm 7 weeks pregnant and today I saw in my pantyliner that I had redish orange discharge but I dpn't have any cramping and I'm worried is that normal!
    CTKT88 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 09:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tears32
    im 7 weeks pregnant and today i saw in my pantyliner that i had redish orange discharge but i dpn't have any cramping and im worried is that normal!
    Call you Doctor
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 18, 2008, 09:45 AM
    It may be normal, but could signify something more serious. We cannot diagnose over the internet, therefore it would be in your best interest to call your doctor and get seen as soon as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I be worried? [ 5 Answers ]

Umm... me and my girlfriend sort of had sex, I only stuck it in about 5 or 6 times... without a rubber:(... im worried... should I be?

Should I be worried? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been going out with my girlfriend for 5 months now and I love her. I am going on holiday with my friends in July and she is going away with her family in August. I have been quite worried of late as my girlfriend tell me that her mam asks her if she's pulled on a night out when she see s her...

I'm worried about someone. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old and I have a problem. I need 2 know what 2 do before I end up going to 2 funerals.I have this 1 friend that is a cutter and she almost killed herself 3 times in the past year. She has a friend who is also a cutter and has also attempted suicide 3 times in the past year. As fishy...

View more questions Search