Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cat_eyes21 Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Aug 13, 2008, 08:03 PM
    Expecting Fathers With Pregancy Symptoms?
    I'm 21 and pregnant with my first child. I was online today and I came across a story about fathers who experience pregnancy symptoms. It said that 90% of dads experience these symptoms during mates pregnancy up to childbirth. It also said that doctors think that it is all in the minds of the father which cause these symptoms. In my case, the father of my child experienced these symptoms before he knew that I was pregnant. He had gained 30lbs in the first three months of my pregnancy and actually suggested that I was pregnant. Is it possible for pregnancy symptoms to happen to the dad before they actually know that they are expecting. Has anyone had a experience where the father knew before you did?
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Aug 13, 2008, 10:35 PM
    In my opinion yes... see there is these things called pharemones... spelling is wrong... everyone has them it's what makes our mates attractive and others unattractive... well during pregnancy your hormones change so it would suggest that your natural sent would change too... so I truly believe that yes your man will experience some of the emotional upheavals with you... though not the pain and aches... he's around you the most... who knows it might even affect children around you... it's all subconscious and up for debate I'm sure... hope this helped a little

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Expecting again very nervous [ 2 Answers ]

Had a baby in July07 and preganant again already?? I am excited they said it was twins then come to find out it was a vanishing twin syndrome the stronger twins feeds off the weaker one

Was he just expecting something? [ 1 Answers ]

Well, I've been talking to this guy he called me all the time, He came to my house just to talk and say hi, then a week later he asked me to go over his house. We watched a movie and he made a move we were kissing and he was becoming very touchy. So I pulled back we were still watching the movie...

Am I expecting? [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a 2 day period, right on time, but strange symptoms before this, like headaches, nausea and fatigue- did 2 tests and they were negative. Is it possible to be pregnant and still have a period?

Could I be expecting twins [ 3 Answers ]

If the implantation bleeding takes more than 15 days could it mean that I'm expecting twins, or is just not normal to go for that long, I waiting for the bleeding to end before I can take a pregnancy test.

Don't know when to tell our parents we are expecting. [ 9 Answers ]

A little over a week ago, I took a home pregnancy test, after being one week late, and found out that I am pregnant. My husband and I have only been trying for about 4 months, so we were excited when we found out. I am very nervous about telling my family, as they always haven't been supportive of...

View more questions Search