Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gina2406 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 03:12 PM
    Am I pregnant?
    OK last month I started on the 7 of June this month so far no period... I had protected sex on the 4th but I think it might have tore it putting it on cause I have not started yet am I??
    cookieflowerw Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 03:38 PM
    Did you have any sex the month of June?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 9, 2008, 03:44 PM
    It's possible, even when the protection doesn't fail. Why are you only using condoms, it's time to get on birth control, doubled up with condoms, even then there's still a chance. The only form of birth control that's 100% is abstinence.

Now you get to play the waiting game, hope that your period isn't late. If it is, wait a week and then use an hpt using first morning urine.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant or not [ 12 Answers ]

I am 18 and I just started collage I am engaged to a wonderful man who wants to have mwny children but not yet.. we never use protection and I have had really tender breast and nipples and been really dizzy and moody but I just had my period it was lighter and only lasted for maybe three days could...

Am I pregnant [ 70 Answers ]

OK well, my name is ashlee, I had my period feb. 24th 08, me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex march 14th 08, he ejaculated in me, on march 21st I had some brown discharge then it turned light pink and then it went away, I looked online they called it implantation bleeding, I haven't got my...

Am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm showing signs of pregnancy such as fatigue, firm but not tender breast, increased appetite, and frequent urination... is it possible that I'm not pregnant with all these symptoms?

Want to get pregnant! [ 6 Answers ]

:) How many days does it take to ovulate after your period is done?

View more questions Search