I Have Never Had An Orgasm.
    It's Not That I Don't Like The Sex I Love It
    But I Just Can't Have An Orgasm.
    What Can I Do?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 7, 2008, 05:41 PM
    Learn your body.

Touch yourself, read erotica, figure out what turns YOU on, and go from there.

A vibrator might help, but the BIGGEST thing that will help is masturbation.

You can't expect someone ELSE to touch you the way you like, if YOU don't know what the way you like is.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2008, 04:17 PM
    What she said, plus,

You could ask a friend who has personal experience with orgasming to help you learn how in the privacy of your bedroom.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2008, 01:34 PM
    As already asked, do you self stimulate? Use a vibe?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insecure hubby? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am married for 4 years now. Trying for a child since the last 8 months. My husband is what you call a very nice gentelmenly sort of caring husband who tries to cater to my every wish if it is within his means. But from the time we have married I have been subject to verbal abuse from him,...

How to hide from my would be hubby [ 31 Answers ]

I belong to a muslim family and am worried about my virginity as I lost I before 4 years with my BF who than ditched me. Now I am getting married next year and don't know how to hide from my hubby that I am not virgin. I can't tell him as I can't afford to loose him:( . I don't know what to do on...

How much can an ex hubby get away with? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my question is about a divorce. We divorced in Oct. of 2007. I have custody of our two small children. He was ordered NOT to pay child support for a medical condition that the judge didn't even ask for any documentation on. I have my doubts about this sickness. He was however ordered to...

View more questions Search