Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suertevidaamor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 04:04 PM
    Precum pregnant?
    Okayy. So my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex last night, but he pulled and ejaculated like two minutes later. Than this morning, we had unprotected sex again and the same thing happened. And my period started either last night, or this morning, I'm not sure. But I'm extremely worried that I might be pregnant. My breasts aren't sore or anything. I normally don't get cramps, and I'm starting to get them. What do you think the chances of my getting pregnant are?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2008, 04:45 PM
    Chances of pregnancy are well, chances. Any vaginal sexual intercourse poses a pregnancy risk. You can become pregnant from pre-ejaculate. I would suggest waiting until next month to see if your period as late, and if it is, then it will have been long enough to take a HPT or go to a doctor for a blood test to find out if you are pregnant or not, but ANY vaginal sexual intercourse poses a pregnancy risk, eve with contraception, but if you are not planning on having a baby soon, you should really invest in contraception.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 15, 2008, 05:01 PM
    Let me also say that if you are pregnant, you would not be experiencing any physical symptoms this fast. It takes about 3 days for the sperm to reach the egg, then another 2 or 3 days for the fertilized egg to travel down into the placenta, then yet another couple of days for implantation to occur.

So the absolute earliest you would have symptoms such as breast tenderness, tiredness, etc would be at least 2 weeks after conception.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 15, 2008, 05:13 PM
    J9 is correct, if you are feeling anything today it is from fear and worry.
    But without any protection what so ever, it is merely asking when, not if.
    You can become pregnant from the pre fluid, so if you are going to be sexully active, please get and use proper protection methods.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant from Precum [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on the 19th of November. I took the morning after pill on the 20th or November. My last period was the 15th of November. It is the 20th of December now and my period still hasn't come. (as my previous question stated) I went for a pregnancy test today and...

Does precum contains sperms? [ 8 Answers ]

I want to know if precum contains sperms? I have read many websites that Some said that precum do contain sperms but probably at most 1 or very few. Some said that precum does not contain sperms at all unless it comes from earlier ejaculation and was not being wiped off-->This information was made...

Sperm in precum? [ 3 Answers ]

Does precum have sperm in it? I heard that it didn't but I have no idea if that is true ahha.

Is there sperm in precum [ 5 Answers ]

OK I relly need to no if there is sperm in precum because me and my girlfriend have only had sex two times but we do the pull out thing so we don't have kids and I hered precum do have sperm and that it don't so yes or no

What is the risk that precum will get a girl pregnant, answer sooon! [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: my girlfriend and I had unprotected sex a couple days ago, it lasted for about a minute at most. I was no where near orgasiming, we just were curious. The only thing that raises any suspicion is that we have heard several times from many different places that precum contians sperm,...

View more questions Search